Thursday, October 15, 2009

I think i might have done this in reverse and technically should have posted my first welcoming post before i posted my little rant of a letter about my nephew...but here it is better late then never right?!?! So i deleted my previous blog due to that fact that i had found the blog world as i had know it a LITTLE on the boring side....which i might just find so again, who knows. But of late i have been finding some super incredibly cute inspiring blogs that made me WANT to have my own. So i guess this a trial run for me to see how it goes and if i am good enough to keep you all on your toes...;)     

3 comments:

  1. Hey Miss-ara!
    I loved reading your "About Me" That surely sums up an aspect of you. I loved it!
    Yeah, I am burned on blogs too! But, I shall check in on yours and let you challenge my thoughts.
    Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's a very cool perspective. Bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome! I also love your blog's design! I just started one myself for our church's website. I'm kind of new to blogging though so I'm checking out other Christian blogs to get some inspiration for design and content. Feel free to check our new blog at our church in Bellevue

    Would love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete